Saturday, December 02, 2017

Christmas, O Holy Night..

What a precious gift is ours by faith in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.  John 3:16  'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish but  have everlasting life.'

 This has been a busy day and fun.   We toured a historical local house.....decorated for Christmas and a craft sale across the road from it.  There was a mother and daughter playing duets on their harps in the house.  The outdoor kitchen had a huge fireplace with a crackling hot fire in it, and a big cauldren of hot cider for all visitors.

The harpist was so sweet....she wants to get together with me and play cello & harp duets.  This coming week I have my cataract surgery.  I've heard all kinds of stories, good and bad. I'm praying my story will be a good one.

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hello dear friend! That little tour sounds fun! Prayers that all will turn out fine with the cataracts!

Saija said...

praying your cataract surgery goes smoothly - i have one coming up at some future date!! sending HUGS!