Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Its a bit early yet, but the more we get done the better.  I never knew a month to be so busy with Dr. appointments. Its a sunny day though...and that is such a blessing. I simply am not worth much energy wise on overcast, dreary days. I'm so tempted to start a jigsaw puzzle!  But...I am cleaning house and then working on an embroidered snowman pillow that I bought the pattern for about...maybe 2 or 3 years ago.  The snowmen don't know that though.  and....I'm enjoying doing the embroidery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have to share your embroidered snowmen with us when you finish. We are enjoying warm, clear days this week. Mostly everyone on the street is blowing/raking leaves but slowly Christmas decorations are going up. We have a lot of dr. appts. coming up also. In fact today we had dental cleanings.

Stephanie said...

I agree with Mildred, I would love to see your sweet snowmen when they are finished :)

Happy day to you, dear one. Hugs!

handmade by amalia said...

The whole year simply whizzed by, I have a sneaking suspicion that December is going the same way.
Amalia
xo