Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last week I bought this little beauty for only $30. But....no seat really, just sturdy canvas & fabric tightened over and under. Still, for so little money and so much beauty it came home with me. It can hold some pillows for eye candy, right? I was told this was a 'nursing' rocker, it sits lower to the floor than a regular rocker, click for a better look. It must be very old. Happy day to you! (hope its not as windy where you are as here, it blew down our big pine!)

Also, the 'Daily Spurgeon' in my sidebar, oh what a gem of truth, do take a look! How it blessed me..heart and soul.

5 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Very sweet chair! A happy find.

Victorian1885 said...

Love your new old chair! Thanks for visiting me today..please stop in again.

Wanda

Saija said...

i bet it fits perfectly into your home ... :)

Barbara said...

Sounds like a bargain to me.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh my stars. The chair is charming, but your photo looks like a beautiful painting! Just gorgeous!