Friday, April 22, 2011

'He is not here, He is risen!' What beautiful words, what a beautiful truth. Won't you take a minute and sing with me...one of my favorite Easter hymns, 'Christ Arose' by Robert Lowry.

'Low in the grave He lay....Jesus my Savior! Waiting the coming day...Jesus my Lord!

Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes; He arose a victor from the

dark domain, And He lives forever with His saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Hallelujah!

Christ arose!


Death cannot keep his prey, Jesus my Savior! He tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord! chorus

repeats....Up from the grave He arose, with a mighty triumph o'er His fores;

He arose a victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever with His saints to reign. He

arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Happy Easter dear friends! I am rushed this morning, but wanted to let you know I did finish my 'flower' facecloth I was knitting. What a pretty thing, I will post a picture when I can, and have already begun a second one in pink. My hubby is sick...and I hope I will just have the mildest of head colds. A girl can always hope =). Wishing you many blessings from Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, this blessed Easter, 2011.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Sorry to hear hubby is sick.
Just hopeful you have a
"GOOD FRIDAY".