Friday, September 25, 2009

I can't seem to post any pictures tonight. I hope its just Blogger being temperamental? My pictures are in 'img' format instead of 'jpg' but I'll try again tomorrow.

My husband is home now,but not feeling well and about to start his retirement. So, things are different..sort of busy. I love him being here morning, noon and night! I've waited many years for this. Well, imagine a nice picture if you will here on the blog and tomorrow hopefully a new one will be here. Sorry I've fallen behind in my blogging. Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm off to watch a movie with my sweetheart!

1 comment:

sparrow's song said...

When my husband is home more than then the weekend, I get spoiled having him around. When we've had our morning weekend coffee on the deck I've mentioned to him that I could mighty used to it. He agrees.

I hope your husband bounces back soon.

BTW, I finished that book a week or so ago. It's a great storyline with a good ending.