Friday, January 06, 2006

This was the perfect evening to bake and enjoy cookies with delicious Hibiscus Spice tea. Thank you Ang! .....all those snowflakes sifting down outside was magical...sheer miracle even though it was Cold out there!! I 'm glad to be able to enjoy the coziness of winter while enjoying the wondor of seeing the snow coming down. It's horrid the way it can cause accidents though on the highways. May God comfort those who are hurting tonight in thier hearts because of accidents and death. I had a Sunday School teacher once who when she had the closing prayer in Sunday School, tenderly asked the Lord to 'enfold (the ones that needed special help) them in his loving arms' . I don't think I will ever forget those words and the comfort of them. Like being held close by someone who loves you. Thats just what God does for us..when we turn to him humbly..as a little child, he forgives our sins and enfolds us in His loving arms. "But be not thou far from me, O LORD; O my strength, haste thee to help me."...Psalm 22:19 and yet another verse comes to my mind from the inner witness of Him who loves me. "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth". Psalm 145:18 This cookie recipe follows, its a good one! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Those sure do look good! I want one, but don't want to actually bake. I may have to or I'll never stop thinking about them!

Happy New Years!