Sunday, May 22, 2005

Some of the last few, 'Forget-me-nots'. I've just been out for a Sunday walk around our place and couldn't help but snap off some pictures. The apple trees are loaded with tiny apples and I also found a patch of white violets. Our place is very quiet here for the most part, but...:-(...the neighbors over the way, have children with 4-wheelers and they are making the township road behind our place into a motordrome. I walked out and they headed for home. If only they would stay over there. Its hard to take a nap with the noise.....Anyway, these forget-me-nots are reminding me that we are going to the funeral home tonight after church. A friend's Mom has passed on...."Hold Thou Thy Word before my closing eyes, Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies; Heaven's morning breaks and earth's vain shadows flee-....In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me!...."For the Christian, death is the last shadow before heaven's dawn". (Daily Bread).  Posted by Hello

No comments: