Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Dr. Pol...

This should be a picture of my Valentine's Day roses, but uploading photos isn't as easy as it used to be for some reason. Thankfully I saved this vintage clip art and still love the beauty of it.  

It is a good day for checking in on the world wide web.  I just need to be consistant if thats possible. My Parkinson's is a bit of a dictator and determines how I feel and what I get done in a day.

I have been super enjoying the Dr. Pol episodes via Disney +  or Nat. Geo (or You Tube) and doing a lot of reading =).  He is a vet and the episodes contained in 15 seasons are so much fun to watch....and beautifully done!

4 comments:

Mama Joan said...

I am glad you took the time to check in with your loyal reader....ME!!

Dolly said...

Hello, sweet Maggie. I do miss you own personal photos......especially of all the little goodies that you were always finding in thrift stores and such. You show such precious faith in our LORD with your patience through your 'thorn in the flesh'. His grace truly is sufficient, and you prove that !

Saija said...

so good to see your note here … made me happy … though not happy that your Parkinsons is being a dictator … tho' with leo's disabilities and limits - I totally understand … you know he watches Dr. Pol as well (and enjoys it a lot) …

we have had a pretty good year so far … I had a birthday that is getting in the nosebleed area! AND God continues to teach us his lessons day by day …

big big hugs to you … miss you dear sister … love, saija

handmade by amalia said...

I've never heard of Dr. Pol, I'll look him up. Meanwhile I'm enjoying these gorgeous roses. And wishing you happy days. A hug.
Amalia
xo