Saturday, December 07, 2019

A special time...

I wish I could bake like I used to, now I am in the age group that can gain weight by just looking at food, or so it seems.  These little lassies do appear to be a little plump themselves, don't they!

The advertisements to buy for Christmas  miss the blessings.  When Christ came to earth to be our Savior,  there is nothing that can compare with that. God is love!  Peace on earth, good will to men.

Hubby just got our old faithful Christmas tree down from the attic at my request.  It looks like a lovely sunny day outside, but it will be chilly with a 'bite' I think.

I have been watching reruns of The Great British Baking Show....and never tire of watching it. That program is so beautifully done and the bakers are brave souls to be there, giving the challenges their best bakes.

And isn't it something nice to enjoy a treat from the bake shop (or something baked at home).  What is your favorite?  My favorite is definitely 'lady locks' or creme horns as some call them.

1 comment:

handmade by amalia said...

My favorite is cheesecake and I have managed to convince myself that it is good for me, very healthy, a super-food really.
Amalia
xo