Tuesday, May 01, 2018

A Walnut Afghan....

I'm finally working on my Walnut Pattern afghan.  It is looking good,  it takes two rows to form the (puff) walnut, and then 2 rows of single crochet between each row of walnuts.  I've liked this pattern from the first time I saw it in the Workbasket magazine.  It's been hanging around my craft room for years, and I always found myself saving it while I sent other pattern books to Good Will. I finally am making it.  My, I sure do hope I can get it done in this lifetime! I'm not the speediest crafter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon. This is so pretty. I have not seen this pattern before, but I love it.
Hope you have an enjoyable evening.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Some of those old patterns are the prettiest! Enjoy your afternoon. I hope you're listening to a good book while you knit! Hugs!

Patsy said...

Happy to see you are having fun!

handmade by amalia said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress - the yarn and the design are both lovely.
Amalia
xo