Tuesday, April 17, 2018

French Press is a treat......

I already have a Bodum French Press coffee maker, and had an off brand  French Press maker for tea.  But....I was downsizing and sent the tea press off to Goodwill.   =( ,   then regretted it.  So not long ago while I was in the Goodwill,  I spotted a coffee French Press maker by Ikea,  and bingo! thought I'll get this one for loose tea. It came to the grand total of one dollar and 48 cents. It had no lid, which doesn't matter in the least,  I just pop a food storage bag over the top to keep the dust out when its not being used.

I have something special to note.  A friend,  told me about an app called 'The KJV Memory Version; A tool for Treasuring God's word in your heart.  It is by Ray Fowler, and changes a verse or chapter....giving you only the first letter of the individual words.  So, you read over the verse a few times and then touch the number of the verse (verse # 7 for example) and it converts over to the first letter of each word in verse #7 and you have a go at reciting it by heart with the clue of the first letters only.  I am working on Psalms 62 right now.  I love God's word....and this really helps me memorize it.

Hubby and I are doing puzzles again on our cheerful yellow tabletop, while the wind blows and the snowflakes swirl down.

4 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

Puzzles on a cheerful yellow tabletop sound wonderful.
Amalia
xo

Patsy said...

My daughter uses a coffee press, never tried it.
Puzzles are just part of my day now and Bible study.
Hope all is well with you today.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I have never used a coffee press! Have thought about getting one!

Aritha V. said...

Great app! I love to read about that. I have an other one on my phone with nature photos and a Bible verse. So beautiful.