Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Love this picture....

This old print hangs above our sideboard in the living room and I've always loved it.  And..one of the Bible apps have a daily verse you can put on  your own photo, loving that also.

 Last evening we watched a movie we bought at Walmart's for only $5.00.   I thought it would probably be boring and a dud...BUT...I absolutely loved it.  It is the story of a Seal named 'Andre', based on a true story.  Wow!  what a keeper.  Just so you know, I am still knitting away on my sock.  It is coming along toward the toe now,  isn't that something you were dying to know? lol.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

Yes! always love knowing what you are up to.
And happy it is toes(lol)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'll have to look for that movie. Happy knitting my friend. Hugs!

handmade by amalia said...

Yes! I can be more easy in my mind now that I know the toe is covered.
Amalia
xo

Saija said...

Happy Easter to you and fam!!! HE is RISEN!