Thursday, June 02, 2016

Did you ever.....

Did you ever see a Dahlia like this?  I plunked down my money without a second thought and its been blooming faithfully for me.  The garden is planted now.  The new baby current bushes are doing great but our little wee blueberry bushes are struggling.  Summertime seems to have come early.  My Iris and brilliant orange poppies are blooming gorgeously. It was 92 yesterday....too hot for me.

I planted a tiny geranium and put it on the my kitchen window sill.  An ode to cheerfulness =)

If you have a Mac  pc and your magic mouse won't glide where you want it to,  try running it across the palm of your other hand for a temporary 'fix'.

I read this and liked it....'The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C.S. Lewis

Want something fun to look for?  Amazon has loads of these jigsaw puzzles by Susan Brabeau and are they special but  pricey.  I got one at a thrift store and didn't realize what a gem I'd found.  Stay cool!

Psalm 105: "O give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people"    I'm memorizing this =)   first 5 verses...

2 comments:

Saija said...

love that plant!
glad the devotional blessed you as well ... it just stayed with me - it was so true ...
i have indeed been bike riding, weather permitting! and walking ... always enjoying the now very familiar surroundings around our condo ...
every thought of you makes me smile ... ((hugs))

Patsy said...

That is a lovely flower!
Things around here a growing in leaps and bounds.