Monday, January 11, 2016


 I'm thinking of getting a few cello lessons to get myself interested again. I love cello music,  and since hubby retired I retired my cello...it seems.  I need to do something about that.so.... I emailed a cello teacher this afternoon.
 Yes, it is very cold here now....with light snow. I love to see the snow fall to the earth.  God  is wonderful and his many works show that truth to me. over and over again.  The girls in this postcard don't seem to mind walking in snow do they....

Our living room is finally finished...oh what work!  3 walls of 'tent' green and one left cream.  Daughter sewed gorgeous draperies for the room and its just a peach.  We love it, but/and love that it finally is completed and worth all that work!

'Unto thee O LORD, do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee....'Psalms 25:verse 1 and 2a.

3 comments:

Saija said...

glad to hear your big project is done! how lovely it will be to just enjoy during these first cold dark days of winter ... though i take heart at the thought of the days getting longer. and it is definitely cold here in middle cannada too! blessings on you!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's always so nice to finish a project like that and I'm sure the new drapes make it really look nice. Would love to hear you play the cello. I should practice the piano this week. I hate to think how bad I will sound. Hugs!

Latane Barton said...

You go, Girl. If you play the cello, I say 'play the cello and never cease'. Oh to make such beautiful music.