Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving...

Isn't this post card adorable?  And as I was reading 'Eating Well' magazine,  I was glad to see a story in it written by Rick Brag.  I had read an article by him a while back and loved it.  And there was a   picture of him with his Mom that I think is  precious! He is a gifted writer and author. I am going to  look on Amazon for   a book by him.  When someone writes in a way that can make me laugh and cry.....what a gift!  Hoping you have a blessed and fun Thanksgiving!

Unto thee ,O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks; for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. Psalms 75:1

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I will look for his book. Thanks for the sweet comment.
Happy thanksgiving !

Carla from The River said...

Hello Friend,
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
xx oo
Carla