Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Rainy days....filled with pleasure.

 The Christmas tree is down from the attic and  partially assembled.  I try not to be overwhelmed with all there is to do.  It IS a wonderful time of the year!  To have a Saviour who created us and redeemed each one of  us is truly.....'an unspeakable gift'.  Yes, it is a most wonderful time of the year!


I no longer bake cookies.....way to tempting to eat too many!  But this picture is adorable. Although,  I still do wear aprons, and try to keep a small Christmas tree in the kitchen.  This  year's little tree is already up and being enjoyed.


Although we haven't had much snow....YET....I love the purity of snow....blanketing all the world,  (my world anyway) with beauty.  Every tree trunk and tree branch wearing coats of glittering diamonds, or so it seems to me.   Love it.  Well, except for hazardous roadways and such.  There is always sad news and a lot of it,  so, to me.... it is encouraging to take note of the blessings.  Yes....even necessary.

Psalm 5:11  ' But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.'

No comments: