Thursday, November 27, 2014

Come ye thankful people come...We are a comin.

 Happy Thanksgiving!  Don't you love vintage greetings?  I do. I bought a CD of these years ago and still enjoy them.  Hubby has a turkey breast in the oven and has prepared the cranberries and potatoes also.  Where did I find such a man?  From my Lord....=)  I remember kneeling by my bed at about age 18 praying for a mate...one whom I could love and trust.  God answered that prayer richly.   I am so blessed!

 Ahh, the art of making pie crust.  I cannot make bread but pie crust I can do.  1/3 cup of shortening to a cup of flour.....a tablespoon or two of water and there you are.  Pie crust.  (if I remember right)

We are a comin.  How sweet!  Wouldn't children love to drive turkeys to Thanksgiving Towne.


Wishing you most specially a wonderful Thanksgiving day....filled with rich blessings.  Just to know and have the Lord as  Saviour is the richest blessing of all.

'O come, let us sing unto the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the  rock of our salvation.  Let us come before his presence with Thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. 'Psalm 95:1-3

'For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice,  harden not your heart'  Psalm 95:7 &8  Now lets go have a wonderful day & week!

No comments: