Wednesday, January 29, 2014

 Yesterday we enjoyed this yummy Cranberry Cake and I mean yummy.  The cranberries are wonderful in this recipe!!  It is a gluten free recipe but your family won't be able to tell I'm sure.  And I would think it would turn out just as well with regular flour.  I bake mine in this square pan instead of a loaf pan and omit the icing. (loaf pans & I never did get along....my loaf cakes were always gooey in the very middle, but a square pan has given me great success) At my age cake is a guest that makes rare appearances, not  part of the daily menu.  grin.  if you know what I mean.  Click on 'Cranberry Cake' to get the recipe.


I thought this was so cute...hubby did up the breakfast dishes and lined up his utensils to air dry a bit.  Thats what I call efficiency!  gotta love this guy lol.

2 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Yummy! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe.
xx oo

A Colorful World said...

You saved me some! :-) I'll check out the recipe. Love how efficient your hubby was, too. That bowl and cup are gorgeous, Maggie Ann. We share the love for dishes that just can't be denied! :-)