Monday, January 07, 2013

My husband is nice to share his Christmas present with me from our daughter.  A bit of luxury! and fun!



Our library held a fund-raiser recently and I couldn't resist this pretty quilted table centerpiece.  It was love at first sight...


Although I snapped this picture in the store,  it is good-bye to the Christmas decorations here at home too.  As cheery as they are, back they go into their storage boxes.  Yes, really. 

Lorna Doone was really good...we enjoyed it!  Again. Tonight we watched a movie about  Jeremiah....wow, sad.  Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Nothing like a good cup of coffee as a special treat! That is a delightful quilted centerpiece for your table.
Enjoy your day.

Carla from The River said...

I always get kind of sad putting our Christmas decorations away. It is never as fun as putting them out. :)

A Colorful World said...

Glad you enjoy my posts about places we go. Love the centerpiece! I ripped our decorations down as fast as I could after my birthday...I don't know what hit me. I just wanted to get on with life, I guess! :-)