Thursday, July 19, 2012





Another 'Happy Summer' picture.  We saw this grasshopper at a resale shop for $1.00.   I like him!  Anytime we come across small stained glass that we like, we use it outdoors if possible, but I liked this little fellow so well.   He makes me feel like smiling. See his little legs and the cute antenna...


'Give unto the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering, and come into his courts, ....O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness; fear before  him, all the earth.' Psalms 96:8,9.


5 comments:

Dolly said...

So glad that the prepH helped.....they say it's great for wrinkles around the eyes ! And I just learned that WD40 is supposed to help your stiff joints ~!~

But now, the bee and horsefly didn't come after you because they smelled the bigelow minty tea did they?

I'm crazy about the little grasshopper !

Carla from The River said...

Glad you are okay.

I love the grasshopper. We have to go shopping together, you find the best treasure.

A Colorful World said...

I understand why you wanted to keep this little fellow inside and enjoy him every day. He kind of "goes with" your flower fireplace screen!

Maggie Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

This cute little fellow makes me smile too!