Thursday, September 01, 2011

We just had a family 'get together' that was oh-s0-special. I realized that it is a wonderful thing to have and love a grandchild, but even more wonderful to be loved by them.

Back now, I am enjoying all the comforts of home, and the serene beauty of this little angel in the back flower bed. Autumn is almost here, and the charms of summer seem to be suspended in the air...much like a distilled perfume, costly and rare.

some of Psalm 19

verse 1...The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

verse 2... Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowdedge.

verse 3...There is no speech nor language, wehre their voice is not heard.

verse 14...Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable iin thy

sight, O LORD, my strength and my redeemer.

3 comments:

Latane Barton said...

A peaceful, serene post that calms the struggle of everyday life. Thanks.

Patsy said...

Grandbabys are what it is all about.

Laura Frantz said...

Maggie Ann, I never know which of your posts to comment on as they're all beautiful! So is your music. And I love that you share such beautiful pictures.

I find it fascinating to see your spinning below - and also your knitting. These are only the things I write about! I would so love to do them instead. You are a blessing.