Tuesday, March 08, 2011

'Teaser Tuesday' reading corner,

I love to read...and Lynn Austin is one of my favorite authors. To join in over at 'Miz B's' , just grab your current read, open it to a random page and share two sentences, plus the title and author. Make sure the sentences aren't two revealing...giving away too much info! Link your post over to Miz B's blog. Here are my two sentences from my read....'may He deliver us from our enemies and bring all of us together soon. with love, Sarah Rivkah and Fredeleh'

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Maggie Ann,

Thanks for your visit to My Reading Corner today. I love playing along with the Memes. However, The Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B at this blog: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com

Thank you for playing along with us today.

val said...

Dear Maggie Ann, I have never read any book by this author, but oh! don't you just love that coat and those heels? !! Not that I could wear either "at my time of life" but it is so nostalgic of a time "Gone with the Wind"
I will look out for the books now that you have posted about it, the 40's and 50's are my favourite of times, my favourite movies are from then .... Casablanca, any James Stewart, war movies, in fact probably anything in black and white! Though it must be "talkies!"
You will never know how grateful I am to you my dear friend for sharing your way of memorization, I practice many times a day and love it. I thank God that we have His Wonderful Word to lead us and guide us and feed us through our life's journey, and on the way He blesses us with others who help us .... so I am sending you a Sister in Christ hug and Thank You today.
May you be blessed with many encouraging thoughts as you spin, after all sheep, spinning wool and shepherds are so important in the Word.
love to you
Val xx Oxfordshire UK