Friday, March 12, 2010

Highlights magazine for children

This online magazine link for kids is over the top excellent. I'm going to subscribe to 'Highlights' for my grandson but I was so impressed with how much of their content is online. A great variety, from stories read aloud, to all kinds of games and coloring pages. If you have a young child or friend from 6 to 12 years old...I recommend giving this site a work-out. My hubby and I were up very late last night trying out the different things. With a LOT of smiles!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Hey there girl !
I remember this magazine being in the library at school when I was in elementary,........you know, around the turn of the last century?

I'd like to order it for my granddaughter......I visited your link (from your sidebar) but didn't see any info on ordering a subscription to the paper version. Can you help?

Thanks !