My blogging friend Karen, at HomeSpun Simplicity has challenged me to name 6 quirky things about myself. Thats almost too easy...grin.
1.I always sit on the edge of my comfy blogging 'office' chair. Even though it was carefully selected to give good back support. Go figure!
2. I invariably check the restaurant silverware to make sure it looks clean!
3. I always end up reading my books at the kitchen table. We have a cozy wall lamp right over the table and padded swivel chairs out there. Plus its handy for snacking. Whoops...did I really admit that?
4. I have an insatiable desire for more mechanical pencils. Just love'em and don't quite know why. Yes I do. They never need sharpened and the lead doesn't break off ...well hardly ever.
5. I hate to have a ticking clock in the same room with me when I am trying to go to sleep. I've been known to get out of bed and stuff them/it down under things in a dresser drawer.
6. When something touches my heart...my eyes fill with tears. Quickly. I hide them...best I can.
If you'd like to join in the fun...just leave me a comment and I'll come read about what your quirks are...we all have some thats for sure. I like most of mine, how about you? =)