Thursday, May 22, 2008



What have I been doing lately you might be wondering? Well, I am trying to learn to juggle! Oh boy, the fun of it. I can get the 'hang' of the scarves just now...and I've laughed myself silly over trying. It's fun and a lot of exercise...believe it or not...grin. I chase those scarves and balls all over the place! I bought this for less than $2.00 at our Good Will Monday. I've also finished reading 'Christy' by Catherine Marshall. It was So good...what a great classic...with a wonderful message to love one another. Hope you've had a good day. I have. We had a nice supper. I take frozen cod, and thaw in the microwave, drain it, and roll lightly in seasoned bread crumbs (fine ones) and brown well in the skillet in a bit of olive oil. Presto! What a quick meal and good for us. We had salad and Uncle Ben's something or other rice...a box mix, done in 10 minutes. Did I get off easy tonight or what? smile. Thanks for coming by!

John 13:34, "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."

3 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Your supper sounds simple and delicious! My, you do find some amusing items at your Good Will store. Now you must :) post a pic of yourself juggling scarves and balls please!

We toured a local jr college with our daughter today. She graduates in June from high school and is going into the dental field.

Hubby is very helpful at home ... so glad he has returned.

hugs

sparrow's song said...

Juggling? I thought you were making a joke about doing a lot of things at once but I see you were serious. What a cute trick to learn for entertaining children.

I've had spicy chicken already today. And that was enough. Perhaps popcorn or low-sugar popsicles for a snack later.

Oh hey, I finally found My Antonia which I bought and then misplaced. What wonderful things happen when we clean. Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

What will you try next Miss Maggie Ann.
Will you try juggling in a boat, or will you try to juggle in a pan.
Will you try to juggle in a house or maybe with a mouse.
Will you try it on a pleasant mount, O, the ways that I can count, I'll take a piture if I can, Of the juggler Maggie Ann.
I could leave you to guess, But I'll sign Gramma_s
P.S. I hope Mrs Darling don't come by, she gets embarrassed at the poems I try.