Friday, March 07, 2008


I've switched over to the new lay-out format at Blogger and I'll still be working on my sidebar. If you don't see your blog there in a few days, just remind me, ok? Its going to be great if I can get back a few things I lost, like my daily scripture. That has been such a blessing to me. Well, better run, I've been working on our jigsaw puzzle too long this afternoon! (Plus the blog!) You might like to take a look at my other blog if you have the time....where I scan in pics from my 1906 Ladies Home Jounal among other things..=). I've updated it and had fun playing with the sidebar. Well, keep a smile handy...its the nicest thing to have in my heart as well as on my face. I like them!
"In tenderness He sought me, Weary and sick with sin,....And on his shoulders brought me....Back to the fold again. While angels in His presence sang....Until the courts of heaven rang.....Oh the love that sought me! Oh, the blood that bought me! Oh the grace t hat brought me to the fold, Wondrous grace that brought me to the fold!"
Hynm, "In Tenderness He Sought Me". need I say more?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the banner...
I put off the switch over for the longest time...and now I am happy I did.
Much more user friendly, don't you agree??
Happy weekend, dear maggie ann.

Anonymous said...

What a charming photo :-)

sparrow's song said...

A puzzle sounds like fun. Better yet, some sewing project.

Have fun building your new blog decor. Psst..don't forget me. Please.