Friday, January 05, 2007



This is one of the gorgeous jellyfish we saw at the zoo this past week. Our grandson and his Mommy are here with us while Daddy went on a missions trip to Brazil. We are all tuckered out but had a lot of fun along the way. We had tea partys (see previous post) and shopped the local antique & country stores. Even the local Good Will store yielded up some treasures. I brought home about 6 china dinner plates and some saucers with yellow floral bouquets on them. I'm hoping to hang them on the dining room wall. I should have a picture of them here on this post instead of the jellyfish! And, just today, we stopped at another antique store close to us and I brought home 3 very old Homer Laughlin yellow plates. I will get a picture of them up sooner or later! We will be away for a week, but will miss my blogging for sure.

"Thou art the door, O LORD! Through thee may I pass out to my daily work and back again to rest; and whether in work or rest, may I abide in thy safekeeping." F.B.Myers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an incredible jelly fish. Wow! Thanks for sharing. Temmy