Tuesday, September 05, 2006



My scanner is giving me problems tonight...so the journal page will have to wait. Its been a lazy day here so to balance that out tomorrow should be a 'busy' day. I'm off to embroider on my 'redwork' while I listen to the news...oh how I love 'cozy'! Evenings were meant to be relaxing, weren't they? =).

"Life passes, richs fly away, popularity is fickle,....the senses decay, the world changes,One alone is true to us;

One alone can be all things to us; One alone can supply our need." John Henry Newman

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever."

3 comments:

Mindy said...

The photo of the hibiscus is so pretty...the hues are that of Autumn. Hope this finds you well, and i'm ready for cozy too...cooler evenings on the porch, just ready the Fall Season!
Blessings and hugs to you dear friend...email me when you get the chance...xo

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

One alone is true to us..You are so right...Hope you had a good night...

Saija said...

evenings were definitely meant to be cozy & relaxing! especially now that it's getting darker out!