Tuesday, November 08, 2005

This was another scene we visited Sunday. I used the movie clip mode to capture this with the sound of the leaves rustling down and one big leaf floated right in front of the camera lense while the water could be heard rushing along. I guess you know me well enough by now, to know how I appreciate lots of things...including quotes. Here is one I think is very true in most cases. "The truest help we can render an afflicted man is not to take his burden from him, but to call out his best energy, that he might be able to bear the burden". Phillips Brooks. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Saija said...

what a GREAT picture ... you have such a good eye for the beauty God displays in nature for us to enjoy ... and i also appreciated reading your journal entry in the post above ...

it is snowing here ... i wonder if there will be any pictures for me to capture and share tomorrow ?

the Lord's landscapes are lovely to behold ... blessings to you!