Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Self-portrait Tuesday again. Here I am at the computer...doing something I often do...looking up a passage of scripture that comes to my mind while I am jounaling online. The verses that I post are such a blessing to me and I hope they are to you too. "Being born again, not by the corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away; But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you." I Peter 1:23-25. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

that is just so lovely ! and yes, I often get comfort from the scripture you post - thanks xx

Saija said...

it is such a blessing to sit before our computers and share a verse or a concern or a joy ... who would have thought blogging could be such a blessing!

love the photo, by the way!

Kitty Couture said...

Yes, dear Maggie, I do enjoy your sharing verses with us.

Looking up verses suited for daily occasions is a tradition I don't have, being from a Catholic background, and I regret this.
Now thanks to you and my friend Zoanna, my Bible has found a place on my desk. (an English Bible! Yes, English speaks so much to me...)

I love your picture above too. Hope you will have / are having a wonderful time with your friend(s).

Many hugs and love from Paris!

Your comments on my blog are treasures to me.

J-Lynn said...

Beautiful picture!