Monday, October 17, 2005

I'll bet you know who this is. Right! Colleen Dewhurst. She was such a wonderful actress in the Anne of Green Gables Series. I loved her voice. But, then ....what didn't I love about that series. Like you mentioned, I too wanted it to go on forever. Wish they had never stopped making the series. Shelley...I can't imagine living just 2 or 3 hours from the 'Anne' house. I'm a little envious of that! Wow!! I'd love to visit that someday. Peggy....I loved the Boxcar children too. There was something so refreshing about the simple adventures of Anne and the B. children, just enough imagination to be great fun and not to far 'out' to think it maybe could have happened. Better get going. Tomorrow is on the way. Its been great reading your comments about our 'Anne'. If I weren't in the middle of a book just now, I'd go get it off the bookshelf and start reading. When my friend and I were on our outing the other day, we bought 2 cross-st. charts and floss and have begun to challenge one another who will get started stitching first. Its great fun to know her. We are getting together Wednesday afternoon for a tea party. That means dusting for me tomorrow. Getting Kali's collage this afternoon was a highlight of the day, and I got my mess cleaned up from making Peggy's collage. I loved making that mess though! Can't wait to start the next one. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

oh I love Colleen Dewhurst & adore her voice!!! and that series - we watch it every Easter break (I know, its not a very good Easter thing but it brings my girl and me together).

Gina said...

I'm glad it arrived and in the right size. I keep worrying that I had cut the paper the wrong size but if it had been, I would have made another.

Gina said...

kept worrying..LOL
there I go again

Maggie Ann said...

Gina (L.) The collage is beautiful and I don't think the size matters anyway...its just to keep postage cost down. Thanks again =)

ms*robyn, I know what you mean...my daughter and I like to watch Anne together too. Its just so special.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Coleen Dewhurst was great eh! She was Canadian too...was married to George C. Scott, and their son was Campell Scott who was in that movie Dying Young with Julia Roberts...gee, I hope I remembered all that correction, otherwise I just lied to everyone LOL!