Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sunday Blessings to you! .....Thinking of this hymn.."Where the Gates Swing Outward Never" . 'Just a few more days to be filled with praise and to tell the old, old story;...Then, when twilight falls, and my Savior calls, I shall go to Him in glory.....I'll exchange my cross for a starry crown, Where the gates swing outward never; At His feet I'll lay every burden down, ...And with Jesus reign forever." Charles H. Gabriel. IITimothy 4:8. "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." My heart is thrilled when I stop to think how God forgave my sins and saved this wretched sinner and lifted me into new life with Christ...by His wonderful grace. What amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me! Hoping you are born again and understand what that means. I don't mean to give offence but to lift up and acknowedge God's great grace to us. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Maggie Ann:

How wonderful the Good News is!

Miss Robyn said...

Hi Maggieann- wasn't sure how to contact you so i thought I would do it via blog. I emailed you a few times but haven't heard back. Not sure if you received them. I was sending my postal details. hugs ~ Robyn X X