Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whats on my nightstand? My little purple acrylic clock, a framed picture of my son, hubby and me -big smiles....my reading lamp with fringed beads..3 Jamie Langston Turner books, 2 Linda Nichols books. The 'Wind in the Willows'. I will Trust devo by Mrs. Oliver Greene. "I'll Watch the Moon" by Ann Tatlock. One of my sermon notebooks, (I'm a great note-taker). A lovely tatted bookmark for display tatted by my friend and teacher. The wall plug for my electric shaver. And, above it all my cheerful Mary Englebreit calander. On the 2nd shelf, are more books, The Happy Room by Catherine Palmer and the "Heavenly Daze series by Lorie Copeland and Angela Hunt. Plus a box of Kleenex and an eye mask. On the floor under the nightstand are my embroidery floss' for cross-stitching. Which I love to do in bed, so relaxing, but never get around to it. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maggie, it's so neat to see little bits and pieces of your life! May you be blessed today!

melissa said...

What a sweet photo. Oh, and Linda Nichols is one of my very favorites...and don't you love the covers of Jamie Langston Turner's books?

Nice to sneak a peak into your world! Thanks for sharing.

Meredith said...

Hey Maggie,

My family and I were touring a historical home full of antiques while on vacation in Florida. And guess what! There was an antique tatting box! What a thrill! Of course I thought of you because otherwise I would not be familiar with tatting.

Wish I could have taken a picture of it for you. It was beautiful.