Friday, July 22, 2005

More jewelry, nothing fancy, just fun. We are about to go over to Walmart and shop abit. I should try a bullion rose or two. I've come to the conclusion that I need to just 'have at it'. I can't find any really clear instructions. Trouble is, when I run down and get tired, I stop! Ever feel that way? I was just over at Patra's Place and its so exciting that she was chosen to appear on the Antique Roadshow. She has such a wonderful collection of linens and such. I think I will go thread up the needle and try making a rose......and my hymn for the night is....."What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus; what can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. ...Oh precious is the flow, That makes me white as snow; No other fount I know, Nothing but the blood of Jesus." Robert Lowry......You know, it always amazes me to think of how important our blood is and the Bible says "the life is in the blood" and indeed it is. Anemias' and Leukemia steal our life away. We must have healthy blood to live. I am so thankful to have heard the gospel, that Christ came to earth to die in my place, was buried and rose again the third day. He alone took my punishment and I am thankful. The older I get the more I realize how sinful I am and how holy God is. I didn't have a very good afternoon, but it helped to remember that my God loves me with an everlasting love. A love that was put to the test, and was and is so pure and powerful that I have been redeemed, saved to the uttermost. Thankyou Jesus. Posted by Picasa

No comments: