Thursday, May 05, 2005

Taken from inside the Grove Park Inn. This shows the new addition which doesn't show from the front. Wouldn't living here be fantastical (if thats a word?). Its hard to imagine the lifestyle of the wealthy. It makes me think of the Elsie Dinsmore books, on her southern plantation, with loving servants to dress her in the morning etc. Yet, living in this world, those people face the same emotions of discouragment, etc that we do. Money cannot buy us peace, we must see our need to trust in Jesus, for he alone is able to forgive us our sins ....Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." ..Thats the kind of peace I'm talking about. It not only affects me in this lifetime but in the eternal life to come. I'm looking forward to living in my Father's mansion and I'm smiling today as I wait. He gives me hope. Posted by Hello

No comments: