Thursday, April 14, 2005

Soymilk Latte

We were at Starbucks coffee today and I bravely ordered a Soymilk Latte with caramel. It was pretty good. Even my husband liked it. Sooo, I got online and tried to find a similar recipe. I think I need to get a milk steamer. I did come up with some recipes to try. The recipe I just made was a French one, and while not bad, it wasn't thick like Starbucks. Its nice to try something different, especially after a cello lesson. This day has gone by so fast! A quote I read says if you plan carefully you will get ahead, but last minute hurrying only gets you behind in the end. Or God puts it this way...Proverbs 21:5 "The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want." I'm definitely ahead in the housework, but the sewing room is crying out for help and the cello is about to become a closer friend than ever before....Gulp!

No comments: