Saturday, April 02, 2005

Another one of my "one of a kind" typogenerator 'art' which I think is fascinating ! I am swamped with work just now and am cleaning out the garage and some closets, while getting our Mom's spring dresses. It is amazing what a single closet will hold. This is not a pretty thought. But.....I am making progress and that is very rewarding. Between Good Will and our upcoming church yard sale, at least I have an outlet for the things that are moving on to a new home. I had better get moving, just taking time out to help Mom with a computer problem and how could I not check in quickly to my favorite blogs?? Hoping my fervant cleaning and sorting will bring excellent results , onward I go. Found this sweet bit of verse, ........Bless This House..........................Oh, Thou, who dwellest in so many homes, possess thyself of this. Bless the life that is sheltered here. Grant that trust and peace and comfort abide within, and that love and life and usefullness may go out from this home forever..................Psalm 2:12b.......".Blessed are all they that put thier trust in him."  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Saija said...

i passed that neat site onto my "artist" sister and she was having fun with it on Sunday when i talked to her ...

so many neat things on the internet ... it can be clean and fun, for those of us who are looking for "clean and fun!" ...

blessing on your week!