Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, this was evening when I started out, now it is early a.m. I'll be using more of this computer generated art on my blog in the future. It is just so much fun to do and the results are just fantastic !! The place to check this out is www. typogenerator.net.....We had a blessed Easter day, hope you did too. I've had such fun surfing the web tonight. Another wonderful blog is www.meggiecat.blogspot.com. Her blog is a just a treasure chest of things to try, admire and wondor over. I smiled so much my face started to hurt. Well, my first upload got erased so I'm hoping this one will be posted, I just have to call it a day. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Saija said...

that was a neat site ... thanx Maggie Ann ... :)

i will go check the blog you were enjoying now ... isn't if fun to share favourite clicks?

blessings on your week!