Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sunshine, how welcome :-) .....This morning is already galloping away. A few phone calls, and some computer time and well, you know how it goes. I did get some tatting done yesterday and am hoping to do some shortly. We are getting a new dishwasher installed by hubby tonight. We had a three-racker and are happy to have it replaced for various reasons. The racks slanted and bowls would tip to one side or the other, nerve-wracking let me tell you. Anyway, thats history now :-) So, I am posting some kitchen art here and trying to cultivate an industrious spirit, meaning I have a load of ironing to do before I can tat. "Cultivate the thankful spirit! It will be to you a perpetual feast." John R. MacDuff. That ties in with what I read on another blog this morning that had some wise words about how important habits are. Posted by Hello

No comments: