Friday, January 28, 2005

Birthdays and more

This past week has been really busy. We went down south to help celebrate the lst birthday of our grandson. He is so cute !!, however, he was not feeling very well and by the time we got home , I now have the same virus. At first it didn't seem to bad, but add a UTI with that and I'm starting to feel sorry for myself. While at our daughter's, she and I had fun making jewelry, which when I can get around to it, I'll post a picture of some of what we made. We really get productive when together. And so....I don't mind being inside with all this really cold weather. Not one bit....I have been tatting on my beaded snowflake. The last round is being worked on, finally, after tearing it apart several times. The seed beads are tedious to work with but beautiful. Again, I'm hoping to post a picture of it soon, that is as soon as it is finished. Well, its late and I'd better call it a day. We'd been online checking our bid on a Jamie Langston Turner book. I just finished reading a book of hers called "By the Light of a Thousand Stars" and oh my goodness, was it good. I didn't want it to end but it did, so we went searching on e-bay for the rest of her books and found them. Two of them have been shipped already and that puts a smile on my face for sure.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson! One year is a big milestone!

Praying for a speedy recovery for you, Maggie Ann.