Thursday, September 09, 2004

Just Me, Myself and I

This has been a very busy week. Mom has been in and out of the hospital. I have had my cello lesson today and it is challenging, but fun. Got two new duet books that are for cello and flute or cello and violin duets, which is what I needed. Thankfully I have two people in my life who play violin with me, and that is sooo nice.....My daughter encouraged me to start knitting my sweater with the Paton's yarn. My gauge is (very) consistently off....the stitches work out great but the rows fall 3/4 of an inch short of what they should be every time, and I have lost count of how many times I've "swatched". I just may start the sweater and adjust as I go. My current read is finished and that book was so so good, it was worth every penny and then some. Now I am starting another book, not as good but pleasant reading just the same.....We enjoyed prayer-meeting last night. We prayed in groups and it was nice. I am thankful we have the freedom in our country to worship God openly.....Hands to work, Hearts to God. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow".

No comments: