Saturday, July 24, 2004

Almost done, but still have about 7 rows to go. I've got so many things going at once, but the flower beds are main priority, well, along with reading the sequel to "A Thorn in my Heart" by LIz Curtis Higgs, which is "Fair is the Rose". And, trying to get caught up on my Bible reading schedule for the Old Testament.....eventually I think I will.~~~I really like the dishcloth site where I got this pattern. Never, no never thought I'd knit dishcloths, but it has been a great learning tool, and quick to finish, well.....usually quick to finish. I have a lot to learn about knitting, but I'm coming along, slow but sure. "Remember the day's blessings; forget the day's troubles"~~~"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1 Off I go to get the Cool Whip out of the freezer to go with "Grandma's Applesauce Cake" before I forget. Posted by Hello

No comments: