Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ginger Pie steps out...

Isn't she cute? I enjoy knitting for Ginger, and it is a fun way to improve my knitting skills.  I'm wondering if I should have embroidered her a little pink smile? I just mixed up some raisin bread, thanks in a large part to my Kitchen Aid mixer. It takes the work out of making bread, thats for sure.

It is a hot day here, but you know what? I feel good today =). I saw some posters featuring Anne of Green Gables folk,  but didn't use any, not being sure what the  copy right law is about that.  Time to rest now, while the dough rises...

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How adorable! I love cute handmade toys! And you knitted this...how amazing! It looks like a lot of work but I know it will be cherished and loved! Enjoy your evening and your goodies! Hugs!

handmade by amalia said...

Ginger Pie is a cutie! I love that you are giving her outfits and accessories, I'm sure she enjoys them. Also, I love the smell of baking bread around the house.
Amalia
xo

Saija said...

OH I love your creation!!! makes me smile! and glad you are feeling "good" today … ((hugs))

Dolly said...

Maggie, she's precious ! And so are you !

Dolly said...

Missing you, Miss Maggie. I hope all is well with you, the hubby, and your precious kitty. Marley Jo got spayed and declawed on Monday, so she's making the best of tiptoeing around with a cone around her neck. Lottie-dah, the other kitty, thinks that Marley is an alien or something....LOL !

Anyway,......just wanted to say "HI !"