Wednesday, April 03, 2019

From me, myself, and I

How I used to love making collages.  What happened?  The online collage group weekly challenge died out....for one thing.  Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s was another.  Actually though I am doing very well all in all.
      I am actually posting from my iPad right now. If this works, I just might become a blogger again! It is 40 degrees outside and cold. I had cataract surgery March 5th, and I get my exam today for new glasses.  Can’t wait.  So tired of blurry print when I read!
       Just read ‘Some Wildflower In My Heart’ by Jamie Langston Turner.  For the third time.  Not a light read but oh so worth hanging in there. God is good, no matter what.
   
  Our dentist/oral surgeon unexpectedly passed away and oh what a shock! We will miss him very much.  (*We do already)I had an appt. Monday for a 3week toothache which leaves me wondering who to go to?..now.  We never think about death coming for us....I try not to....but it is, and Jesus said ‘I go to prepare a place for you ‘Jesus said unto her,  I am the resurrection,and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this?
Have a good day....God loves you more than you could ever imagine!

3 comments:

Winifred said...

Hope your new glasses are good for your reading & blogging.

I have cataracts too but not too bad at the moment just a bit blurry vision. That's something to look forward to having the surgery!!!!!

It's awful having to find a new dentist. I changed mine because his prices were high & he was recommending work I felt ws unecessary. My new dentist was lovely she was really gentle & I trusted her a lot. She retired after I had been a patient for 9 months. Since then the practice has had 4 dentists. Luckily all have been good but they keep leaving for better work. Three have been really nice young women!

It's sad when people die suddenly. I thought I was dicing with death before Christmas when I developed a heart problem. Like you I'm coping with it at the moment!
God bless x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope everything works out for you my friend. I'm glad you are posting on your IPAD and hope that works well. I have the Tombow markers and I'm having such fun with them. Thanks for the inspiration my friend! Happy Spring!

Saija said...

absolutely wonderful to "hear" your voice! i've missed you ... but i knew/know that we are connected through Jesus, our Saviour ... hope the knew glasses clear up the blurries! ((hugs))