Friday, February 02, 2018

Special things....

I love dishes,  and have brought many a treasure home to enjoy.  My Great Grandmother had a  plate rail around her dining room and I must have liked dishes way back then,  because I wasn't more than 4 years old if I remember correctly, and even then  admired  her pretty plates. Of course, my Grandma and Aunts worked in a glass factory, so I grew up seeing beautiful things. And...a Lenox outlet isn't to far from us even yet.....glassware remains well-loved by me.

Its oh so cold  outside today,  a veritable winter....icy....bitter cold day.  We just finished putting together another 300 piece puzzle and I am going to go re-watch "Ramona and Beezus' so I can mail it to my daughter.  I laughed and cried through that sweet movie.  I'm thinking of re-watching 'Wind at my Back'  this winter.  Just think, only about 8 more weeks of cold!  Then spring!

'Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers.'  Anon.

No comments: