Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy Birthday

 This sweet lady made my morning recently, I don't know her but look at that smile!  She is beautiful and loving life.  And to reach the grand age of 101, well.  I don't know what to say.  It seems like something very special. And speaking of Birthdays,  I just celebrated my 70th!   My friend (who is more like a sister to me than a friend) spent the day with me.  She took us out to eat and to the mall to shop and we stopped at our favorite bookstore, two of them in fact.  Coming home the roads turned  bad....very snowy.  But what a grand day!  In fact I had several special days this past week, thanks to turning 70. I cannot believe I've arrived at 70 so quickly!


4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! It's a blessing to turn 70 and still have so many interesting things to do and sweet friends and family to share things with. We are both January babies...I'm not surprised! We like so many of the same things! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane! (makes me wish I could eat cake...how beautiful!)

handmade by amalia said...

Happy Birthday! And what a lovely way to spend it. Time does fly.
Amalia
xo

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well then, happy birthday wishes are in order! I do love that picture of that sweet young lady too!

Saija said...

happy belated birthday greetings to you dear Maggie Ann!!! you would NEVER think that you are 70!!! you are ageless! God bless you as you continue to shine in your corner of the world!!!