Saturday, October 07, 2017

Beautiful Fall...


We have been enjoying the blessings of other people's gardens and I am sorry things are about done now.  Hubby made lots of applesauce from our trees and is it ever good!

I've been reading a book about the 'Best Friends Animal Sanctuary' in Utah. They have helped and taken in 2000 animals in need. (not all at once, probably....haha)  I find that fantastic and good.  Anyone watch 'SuperVet' on Dish network?  I just watched the last of the series and loved it.

My Parkinson's is really slowing me down...perhaps I need a different medication ....I wonder. Its not been smooth sailing lately for sure.

Since I have posted last....I've been knitting a shoulder shawl....brought home some delightful books from a mall library sale....watched lots of 'Fixer Upper' but really...I've had my fill of that show, have you?

I've been reading.  Can't remember the titles just now.  Listening to audio books at times....watching 'Great Briton Bakes' (reruns).

Playing 'Ticket to Ride'  the railroad game on Apple app.  And....thankful to God for his many blessings to me.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Sorry your not feeling well,Glad you can still knit, sure miss knitting.
Just now getting my arm where the pain is not so bad. Dr said it was bone
lost and arthritis.
I had cataracts removed and see much better at night. Just a pain getting
both eyes fixed one at a time. Ends up taking a month to get it all over with.
Take care
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sorry to read that you have not been feeling well. My dad had PD, so I do understand and will remember you in my prayers. How nice that you can knit; I never did learn. Those veggies you have pictured look very tasty. It's the time of year when I start thinking about making soup.
God bless you.