Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Small Treasures!

 While at our local town yard sale, this wonderful old table....is it called a gateleg table?, became ours.  The two sides drop down and its only about 13 inches across I think, with the sides folded down....and I just love it.  I saw an add for Min Wax Stains recently and decided to stain the top a soft yellow. The stain went  on rather unevenly, but thats life. I still love it and I think puzzle pieces will show up nicely on this top.  Hope so, anyway.

And at a thrift shop, I bought this wonderful puzzle by my favorite puzzle artist, Susan Brabeau for only 50 cents.  Amazing!  Yellow table....here we come.

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Such a nice little table! And that puzzle is wonderful as well!

Dolly said...

I love your treasures. I myself found a chair at a yardsale the other day,.....immediately after rearranging my living room and thinking to myself that I would like to replace my rolling office chair with a real wooden one, for my desk.

God is so good to bless us in these small ways as well as the BIG ones !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a pretty little table and a fun puzzle! Enjoy your weekend my friend!

UplayOnline said...

that puzzle is wonderful as well!


หีฟิต