Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Someone's getting in the Christmas spirit....

Violet is pretending to be un-interested in the ornaments and lights....but that didn't last too long.

I have been so neglectful of my blog....sorry.  I've been kind of tired alot and busy.  I go to physical therapy twice weekly and it really has helped me.

The downstairs is filled with bags of things and wrapping paper waiting on me. Our daughter and her family will be with us for a week soon. Oh, happy days!  Hubby is waiting on me. so. I must rush off.  Have you put your tree up yet?  I am enjoying the lights and decorating so much this year....even though I'm keeping it simple.  And of course.....thankful for Jesus who comforts us always in everything.

And then,  Violet to play with and cuddle .....she never has enough attention unless she is the center of attention.  Ooooh, am I like that also?  Why am I smiling? =)  I think I like that thought!

4 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

aww... sweet Violet!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Violet has the sweet and innocent look going. Such a pretty girl.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy that your daughter is coming soon. You'll have such fun! Happy holidays my friend. Hugs, Diane

Patsy said...

Sorry you have not been well.
I have missed your blogging.