Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The magic of bubbles!

 I enjoy bubbles and their magical colors.   I also enjoy the reflections in them.  The ones tinged with cobalt blue are my favorite.  Its been 90 something here the last couple of days and I have stayed pretty much inside, except for shopping.  I have to say,  I am looking forward to cooler days in the fall.  How about you?

We enjoyed a visit to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburg this summer.  Their gem collection was breath-taking!  This necklace could be taken apart and worn 7 or so different ways.  Can you imagine!   Loved it!  And there were floors of other things also....huge animal displays & the dinosaur re-creations...I love to visit there and having our family home and able to be there together was wonderful.

If you have time and love cats...watch these two videos. ( You have to scroll way down to see the videos, but they will make you laugh! : D )  This is our cat's next toy, thanks to these reviews.  The Turbo Cat Toy.....what fun!  I never dreamed in a million  years....I'd love a cat  =) but I sure do now.  Did I blog that little story?   Our cat Violet was a drop-off and we let her stay on our  back porch....Until a raccoon started sharing the porch with her....eating her food and ripping up her toys. What an unpleasant surprise!  Thats how she came to be allowed in the family room downstairs and we grew fond of her and all her endearing antics!

'I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the  house of the LORD.'  Psalm 122:1


1 comment:

Patsy said...

You sure captured the bubble at it's best.
My children and pets had lots of laughs and fun with bubbles,
that was so many years ago.